Referring Doctor Overview
Albert Wesley, DDS
Dr. Al Wesley has practiced implant dentistry and oral health restoration for more than three decades. He completed his dental education and degree in 1987 and fulfilled his prosthodontics certification in 1990. He co-developed the teeth-in-a-day procedure, which provides patients with restored oral health and beauty during a single appointment, and he provides it at SplenDent Implant Center daily.
Our Commitment to Referring Doctors
Dr. Wesley and the SplenDent Implant Center team is committed to treating your patient like they are family. We know it takes a lot of trust to recommend an Implant Specialist and we are committed to ensuring the entire process is seamless because we know that reflects on you. SplenDent Implant Center can complete the whole implant process from consultation to finance to procedure and even restoration. Our TX plans and proposed financial obligations are all-encompassing. If you would prefer the restoration to be completed at their home practice, please note this on the submission form.
2-Step Referral Process:
- CLICK HERE and complete this short form
- We will reach out to the patient within 24 hours of receiving the referral. We attempt to contact/schedule the patient for a complimentary consultation 3 times. After the 3rd attempt is made, we will contact you (the referring doctor) and inform you that we have directed the patient back to your office.
The team at SplenDent Implant Center will communicate with all referring doctors and referring offices via email based on the following triggers:
- After the patient is seen for their consultation (This will include Dr Wesley’s TX Plan)
- If the patient decides to move forward with treatment
- After the procedure(s) are completed
- When the patient is ready to be seen in Referring Doctors office for Restorations if requested
- If the patient does not move forward, Correspondence is sent after 3 Follow-up Attempts to schedule treatment within a span of 6-8 weeks.
(If Doctor does not want to receive email, they must request a hard copy)
"Very empathic to my severe anxiety to doctors and dentists. I get anxiety with even basic cleanings. Made sure I knew what was coming next at each step and updated to where we were in the process and how long each procedure should take. Offers to be sedated if I choose! Office staff is very kind and understanding. They explain all financial aspects and will work with individual situations best to their ability. I do not ever feel rushed when I am at an appointment. I would recommend to anyone that is in need of their services and especially to anyone who has anxiety. Just communicate how you are feeling and they will adjust to help you be more comfortable. Not all in this profession is as understanding and it is most certainly appreciated."
- Tina Tenhopen