Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full Mouth Reconstruction in Norton Shores, MI
Customized Personal Treatment Plan
Restore Natural Youthful Smile
Restore Tooth Functionality
Long Lasting & Durable Solutions
Our Restoration Solutions
Our team comprises professional oral surgeons with skills in many restorative methods, techniques, and treatments. We can rejuvenate your smile and happiness with the following:
- Implant Supported Bridges: A surgical tooth replacement that appears and functions like natural teeth.
- Fixed Bridges: A perfect tooth replacement for patients with partial tooth loss.
- Dental Implant Crowns: Titanium implants that fill gaps support artificial teeth
- Teeth-In-A-Day: An innovative procedure co-developed by Dr. Wesley that reconstructs smiles in one visit.
FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONConnect with us today in three easy steps.
1. Upload a smile photo or area of concern
2. We create a personalized video with recommendations
3. View your video and schedule an appointment
How Do I Get Started?
In five easy steps, you can attain the smile of your dreams! One of our primary goals is to ensure your safety and make your treatments and recovery succeed as quickly as possible. Your journey toward a restored smile starts with a conversation about your needs and wants and ends with perfection. Here's how it works:
- Step One: Schedule a consultation with Dr. Wesley and his team. We can't wait to meet you!
- Step Two: Get your mouth, teeth, and gums examined by our diagnostic tests and 3D CT scanner.
- Step Three: Discuss treatment options with our surgeons and formulate a customized care plan.
- Step Four: Relax and look forward to a brighter future while we conduct your treatment.
- Step Five: Leave our office with a beautiful, healthy, wholly restored smile!